Studio - Shantha Karunarathne

 

My photography is art that acts as an expression of my expertise. It's not only about taking pictures; it's about capturing moments of time, while simultaneously infusing each image with the emotion of that precise moment. What I started out as a hobby has become a passion that has guided me through the past twenty seven years of my life. My expertise is rooted in all over the country to capture moments of thousands of weddings in Sri Lanka.For every wedding photo album, I incorporate the aesthetic elements of the surroundings, illuminating the subject.

The result is a natural elegance that pervades each photo with life time memory Every person has a story within them, as does every special event, and a true photographer sees that story through his lens. My ability to communicate that concept through images has served me extraordinarily well as a professional wedding photographer in Sri Lanka I believe that each couple deserves to have the story of their romance forever framed in beautiful images to treasure throughout their marriage. As your photographer, I will work for you and with you to compile these photos in a custom album that celebrates your union. My professionalism is only outdone by my friendly, obliging personality.

Business Name: Studio - Shantha Karunarathne
Additional Information : Studio - Shantha Karunarathne











Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...